Quiboloy requests a medical leave extension

- Advertisement -

APOLLO Quiboloy, a jailed televangelist, will request an extension of his medical leave on Friday owing to a tooth implant infection, according to his lawyer.

Quiboloy’s lawyer, Israelito Torreon, said he would bring up the issue during the pastor’s qualified human trafficking case at the Pasig Regional Trial Court 159.

- Advertisement -

“That’s one of the topics also today because we requested for an extension of medical furlough because there are matters that have to be addressed too concerning his dental operation, which affected his jaw,” according to Torreon.

“There is an infection because of his dental implants. There is opposition and prosecution so we have to address that today,” he informed.

The Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KOJC) founder was admitted to the hospital earlier this month due to an irregular heartbeat.

“It was attended to, but there are further tests to be conducted in order to ensure his good health,” Torreon stated.

- Advertisement -

Quiboloy has now returned to the Camp Crame detention center.

Underage KOJC members as young as 12 have accused Quiboloy of molestation.

Quiboloy said the alleged human trafficking and sexual abuse claims against him were made up by dissatisfied members of his religious community.

- Advertisement -

Latest

Fans excited as Wolfgang Reunion Tour goes to Baguio, Davao & Cebu

The epic-ness of the Wolfgang Reunion Concert will now be shared across the fans across the country.

Rizal’s autographed El Filibusterismo fetches P21 million at auction

A first-edition copy of El Filibusterismo bearing the signature...

Death toll in MV Trisha Kerstin 3 sinking rises to 57 – PCG

THE death toll from the sinking of MV Trisha...

Dismembered man’s body found inside drum in Binondo, Manila

Manila — The dismembered body of a man concealed...

Experts urge Filipinos to prioritize heart health this February

Beyond flowers and chocolates, it's Philippine Heart Month after all.

Newsletter

Fans excited as Wolfgang Reunion Tour goes to Baguio, Davao & Cebu

The epic-ness of the Wolfgang Reunion Concert will now be shared across the fans across the country.

Dismembered man’s body found inside drum in Binondo, Manila

Manila — The dismembered body of a man concealed inside a drum was discovered Sunday night, February 15, in front of the Delpan Sports...

Rizal’s autographed El Filibusterismo fetches P21 million at auction

A first-edition copy of El Filibusterismo bearing the signature of Jose Rizal was sold for P21 million at an auction held on February 14. According...